1. Poker is fifty-percent luck,
fifty-percent skill, and
2. Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
3. Most Poker authors recommend a tight aggressive approach for Holdem
No-limit. Play relatively few hands (tight), but bet and raise often with
the hands you do play (agressive).
4. If you never get caught bluffing, you're not bluffing enough.
a. If someone gives a speech before they raise, get out of the way.
b. Players with neatly organized stacks of chips never bluff.
c. A player whose hand shakes when putting chips into the pot either
has a very strong hand, or has some sort of palsy.
6. Never, ever, under any circumstances, criticize another player at a